Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Mar 06, 2018 Views: 256
Here's how to get your Form 1098-T Tuition Statement for last year to file with your taxes:
- Log into TigerWeb (tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu) with your TigerID and password.
- Click on the big words "TigerWeb Self-Service" near the top of the page.
- Click on the green bar that says "Log into Self Service Banner".
If you are next asked to reset your old PIN, you can find help here: Logging in to TigerWeb Self Service
After you are on the Self Service Main Menu page:
- Click Student.
- Click Student Account.
- Click Tax Notification.
- Pick last year as the tax year and you should get the info you need.
If you still have any questions, you may want to email our Financial Aid department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your student A-number.
Comments and Suggestions (2)
- Please update, this is a dead link.
- Thanks! We've updated the link now.