Answered By: Amy Campbell
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2018     Views: 2247

Except for TCAT students, all other students will need to get a registration PIN (called an "alternate PIN by the system) before they can register for classes. (NOTE: This is NOT your access PIN for the TigerWeb Self Service area!) 

Most students will get their registration PIN from their academic advisors. Your advisor’s name is usually listed in TigerWeb inside Degree Works (the red ball under Quick Launch on the right side of the page). If you can’t reach your advisor or don't have an advisor yet, please contact the division office for your major to see if an alternate advisor is available.

EXCEPTION: If you are a Transient student (taking a class or two here while still enrolled at another college) or Special student (taking classes but not seeking a degree), you should receive your PIN through your TigerMail account without seeing an advisor.

For more information, including when registration begins and ends, go to

Related Topics

Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

Your Question
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.