Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Nov 07, 2016 Views: 75
To set up TigerMail in Outlook 2013 on your computer:
• Click on File (top left menu).
• On the Account Information page click on + Add Account.
In the Auto Account Setup window that pops up -
• Enter your name the way you would like it to appear.
• Enter your full TigerMail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Enter your TigerID password twice (the same password you use for TigerWeb and eLearn).
• Click Next.
• After Outlook finds your campus email account (which can take several minutes), just click Finish and restart Outlook.
Your TigerMail now should be in Outlook for you.
Note: If you already have another email account in Outlook, you may need to scroll down the Folder pane on the left to find your newly added account. If you don't see a Folder pane, click on View in the top menu, then click the down arrow for Folder Pane and select Normal.
To see more info on TigerMail, go to the help page at http://library.chattanoogastate.edu/tigermail.