Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: May 15, 2017 Views: 19
Normally the campus printing system requires you to add money to your printing account with a debit or credit card. Cash cannot be used. If you don't have a debit or credit card or you prefer not to enter it online, these are your options:
- You can ask a friend to use the Transfers function in the PaperCut (PawPrint) system to send money from their printing account to yours. You can then pay your friend back with cash.
The friend just needs to get on a computer that allows PaperCut printing (such as in the library) and:
1. Log into PaperCut with their TigerID username and password.
2. Click on Transfers in the menu.
3. For "Amount", specify how much to transfer--as little as $0.05 (for one page).
4. In the "Transfer to user" box, put in the other student's TigerID (username, not A-number).
5. Click on Transfer.
- Use the campus Print Shop (across from the chemistry labs in the OMN building), since they can take cash or cards.
- Buy a prepaid debit card from the bookstore or from Walmart or other retailer. These cards usually have a limited value, which also limits your risk.