Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Jun 04, 2018 Views: 245
If you're on a page that says “Banner Self-Service” at the top and it asks for a User ID and PIN:
• Your UserID is your student A-number (MUST begin with a capital A)
• If you've never set up an access PIN, your PIN is initially your six-digit birthdate (mmddyy). Example: March 25, 2001 would be 032501
If your login fails, be careful not to keep trying to log in or you will get locked out.
Instead, click Forgot PIN to see if you set up a Security Question for yourself.
If there's no Security Question or you don't know the answer, please try the following:
- Log out of TigerWeb entirely. (Go to https://tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu and click Log Out at top right if it appears there.)
- Clear the cache on your web browser (info here) and then restart your browser,
- Log back into TigerWeb with your TigerID and password, then try again to access Self Service.
If you can log into TigerWeb but get a "web access has been disabled" error message when you try to access anything in TigerWeb Self Service (such as class registration or financial aid), you've gotten locked out of your account. To have your account unlocked, you should submit a Help Request Form.
Comments and Suggestions (0)