Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017 Views: 10
IMPORTANT: If you want to drop a class, first check with your academic advisor and/or the Financial Aid department to be sure it won't affect your program completion or your financial aid (if any).
To drop a class:
- Log into TigerWeb, then look on the left side under Registration Tools and click on Add or Drop Classes.
- Choose the correct Registration Term. (NOTE: "TCAT" is only for students in the TN College of Applied Technology. All other students should choose a "Credit" term.)
- Enter your 6-digit registration PIN ("Alternate PIN") for that term and click the Submit button.
- Find the class you would like to drop and select "Web Dropped" from the Action dropdown menu.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Submit Changes button.
- The class will be removed from your schedule.