Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Aug 15, 2019 Views: 5
The first time you log into your TigerMail account, it usually asks you to select a time zone. For consistent communication, we ask that all students select Eastern time zone, since that is where our main campus is located.
If you accidentally chose another campus or you notice your email time tags seem to be off, you can check your Time Zone setting and change it if you wish.
- In TigerWeb, click the blue circle labeled "Email."
- Log into your Office 365 email account (TigerMail) with your email address --
password: same as for TigerWeb
- In Office 365 Outlook, click the settings gear icon at top right.
- Under Settings, type "time zone" into the Search box.
- In the language and time settings, change the time zone to (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
- Click Save.
Your time zone for Office 365 will be changed to Eastern Time.
Comments and Suggestions (0)