Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Feb 10, 2016 Views: 223
Answered By: Amy Campbell
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2016 Views: 223
To look up your A-number:
- Go to the TigerWeb login page (tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu) and scroll down to the TigerID Wizard.
- Underneath "Step 1: Enter Your A Number" you should see the question "Forgot your A Number?". Click on the underlined blue link to the A Number Lookup Tool.
- Enter your Social Security number and date of birth (m/d/yy--see example).
- Type the security words in the box at the bottom. (You can ask for different words by clicking the little circular arrows.)
- Click Submit Form and it will give you your A-number.
If you have any problem, go to Errors and Solutions and look under TigerWeb issues.