Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018 Views: 1948
First decide if you need an official transcript (such as to send to another college) or if an unofficial transcript will do.
Official Transcript: The form to request an official transcript can be accessed through the Chattanooga State main website.
1. Go to www.chattanoogastate.edu.
2. In the menu bar, click on Admissions.
3. On the left side of the page, under the topic Admission Information click on Admissions & Records Forms.
4. Scroll down and click on the words “Transcript Request”.
5. Print out the form, fill it in and sign it, and mail or fax it to the address at the top of the form (or bring it to the college in person).
If you'd like to speak to someone in Admissions and Records about the urgency of your requests, their phone number is 423-697-4401.
Unoffical Transcript: If the transcript does not need to be official, unofficial student transcripts may be accessed from within TigerWeb by clicking on the big words TigerWeb Self-Service in the top left area. If you haven't logged in for a while, you may be asked to reset your access PIN. For help with resetting your PIN, please go to Logging in to TigerWeb Self Service.
PLEASE NOTE: If the last time you took classes here was prior to Fall 2007, your transcripts will NOT be available in TigerWeb and you will need to submit the Official Transcript form described above.
If you need assistance logging into TigerWeb or have other technology issues, please call Student Tech Support at 423-697-5595.