Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Sep 02, 2016 Views: 535
First decide if you need an official transcript (such as to send to another college) or if an unofficial transcript will do.
Official Transcript: The form to request an official transcript can be accessed through the Chattanooga State main website.
1. Go to www.chattanoogastate.edu.
2. In the tan menu bar, click on Admissions.
3. Click on the blue box with the orange title “FORMS”.
4. On the page that opens, look for the orange title “Transcript Request” and click on the blue words “Transcript Request”.
5. Print out the form, fill it in and sign it, and mail or fax it to the address at the top of the form (or bring it to the college in person).
If you'd like to speak to someone in Admissions and Records about the urgency of your requests, their phone number is 423-697-4401.
Unoffical Transcript: If the transcript does not need to be official, unofficial student transcripts may be accessed from within TigerWeb by clicking on TigerWeb Self-Service in the top left corner.
PLEASE NOTE: If you took your classes prior to 2007, your transcripts will NOT be available in TigerWeb and you will need to submit the form described above.
If you need assistance logging into TigerWeb or have other technology issues, please call Student Tech Support at 423-697-5595.