Answered By: Susan Jennings
Last Updated: Jun 04, 2018     Views: 73

Chattanooga State employees who are experiencing a technology problem should call the Faculty/Staff Help Desk:  Extension 3375 (DESK).

The Technology Help Desk can assist you with issues involving lab and classroom computers.  They also support the faculty and staff workstations in offices. 

For more information, go to

Related Topics

Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

Your Question
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.