Answered By: Brad McCormick Last Updated: Feb 25, 2016 Views: 34
International admission information:http://catalog.chattanoogastate.edu/content.php?catoid=16&navoid=1875&hl=admission&returnto=search#international-students or call 423-697-3371
Language Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is not English must satisfy one of the following requirements.
Submit a TOEFL score, take English portion of Compass, or submit ACT/SAT scores less than 3 years old, provide an official transcript from a U.S. high school and if applies, provide an official U.S. College or University transcript documenting completion of English Composition 1 (grade C or better).
International Students Requirements:
- Meet all requirements for admission as a degree-seeking student
- Provide TOEFL score of 500 or submit an official U.S. high school transcript to include graduation date. If applicable submit any U.S. College or University official transcript that includes satisfactory completion of college level English Composition, or Take English and Reading components of placement exam.
- Non-US transcripts must be translated to English before they are submitted.
- Furnish evidence of financial capability
- Provide medical certification verifying freedom from tuberculosis & have medical and hospitalization insurance
- Students under 21 are assessed for Transitional Studies according to ACT/SAT scores.
- Students over 21, GED students, and international students have the option of using ACT/SAT or Compass scores (if taken within the past 3 years)