Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 159
There are numerous scholarships available at Chattanooga State. The various scholarships include the Academic Service Scholarship, Empowerment Grant, and many Foundation Scholarships. For important information on scholarships, please go to our Scholarships page.
NOTE: The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be completed for many scholarships. Chattanooga State's Federal School code is 003998.
- Go to Chattanooga State's Scholarship Application site (chattanoogastate.academicworks.com)
- You'll see a list of many individual scholarships. You can click on the name of any scholarship to see more information.
- To apply to all scholarships at the same time, look at the top right and click on Sign In.
- Log in with your TigerID and Tiger password.
- Complete the information required. When you are totally done, click Finish and Submit .
- Check your campus TigerMail account often for notifications of any scholarships you've been awarded.
Comments and Suggestions (0)