Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Aug 18, 2016 Views: 181
Answered By: Amy Campbell
Last Updated: Aug 18, 2016 Views: 181
To print out your class schedule:
- Log into Tigerweb at tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu.
- Go to TigerWeb Self-Service in the top left box and click Click Here to Enter.
- Click Student.
- Click Registration.
- Click Concise Student Schedule or Student Week at a Glance.
- For Select a Term, choose a semester and year.
Note: Tennessee College of Applied Technology students must choose "TCAT Term".
Regular ChattState credit students must choose "Credit Term".
- Click Submit.
- If your schedule is blank, you may need to advance the date until all your classes will have started.
You should be able to print your schedule by using the browser's Print function (usually File > Print, or press Ctrl-key + P at the same time).