Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Feb 24, 2016 Views: 128
Beginning fall 2015 semester, orientation is mandatory for part-time and full-time freshman and new transfer students. New students will not be able to register for classes until they complete orientation.
- Students should receive orientation RSVP information in their Tiger Mail account as soon as admission files are complete.
- If you did not receive Orientation information and you think you should have, please check your admission status to see if there are any holds or missing items on your application checklist. Here's the Q&A to learn how to check your application status.
- If the last Orientation date has already passed or if you live far from campus, please contact Admissions to inquire about possible alternatives to the on-campus Orientation.
- Orientation begins promptly at the time given. Students must be on time.
- Students must RSVP to attend Orientation. Seats are limited and academic plans are made only for those students who RSVP.
- When a student’s admission is complete and he or she is ready to register for classes, a postcard and an email is sent to the student's TigerMail account. Both the card and the email include step-by-step instructions to RSVP for orientation.
Additional information on Orientation is available on this web page: https://www.chattanoogastate.edu/admissions/orientation
If you have any problems, please submit a Tech Support Help Request or go to the Welcome Center (on the 2nd floor of the campus Student Center) for assistance.