Q. How will my Biol 1510 Environmental Science 1 Virtual class work this fall?
Thank you for your interest in BIOL 1510 Environmental Science 1 this fall. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, neither our lectures nor our labs will be meeting on- ground for the fall 2020 semester. You will have a virtual class and your class will meet based on your scheduled class time for the lecture and lab that you signed up for. We will be using Microsoft Teams for our online class meetings.
- Lecture meetings will supplement the prerecorded video lectures and be for providing information, answering questions, and general discussion of concepts; they will not be for traditional lecturing.
- Lab meetings in Microsoft Teams will be for going over Lab assignments with directions on completing the Lab Activities that form the primary basis of your course grade.
- All meetings will be recorded and will be available to you from within Microsoft Teams.
- There are no textbooks, lab books, or publisher's codes, or lab kits to purchase for this course.
- There will be no proctored exams in this course. There will be seven unproctored quizzes to help you gauge your understanding of course concepts.
- The "final exam" will consist of an individual assignment which will be due on Monday of Final Exam Week.