Answered By: Andrew James Catalano
Last Updated: May 15, 2018     Views: 132

To find the needed form, go to, then click on Admissions, then under the heading "Admission Information", click on Admissions & Records Forms.
To change your permanent personal information in our records such as Social Security number, name, or date of birth, you should fill out a Change of Personal Information form.

If you just need to change your address, email, or phone number, you should submit a Change of Address form.

Please print the form out, read all the instructions, complete all needed sections, and be sure to sign it.
To submit your form and any required documents, do ONE of these:
  • Bring to the Enrollment Services office on the first floor of the Student Center, or
  • Scan as a pdf and send as attachments to an email to, or
  • Fax to the secure Records fax line at 423-697-4709, or
  • Mail to Enrollment Services, 4501 Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37406-1097

Comments and Suggestions (0)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.

    Related Topics

    Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

    Your Question
    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.