Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Jun 12, 2019 Views: 172
Normally, the first time you log into TigerWeb Self Service (also called Self Service Banner) through the link inside TigerWeb, you'll be asked to reset your "old" access PIN (initially your 6-digit birthdate). If you have trouble doing this, make sure you are entering only six digits for your birthdate in the format mmddyy.
It's also a good idea to refresh your browser before you try to log into Self Service again:
1. First make sure you are fully logged out of TigerWeb. Go to tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu and click on Log Out if it appears in the top right area of the page.
2. You should also clear your web browser cache (info here) for the longest time period listed and then restart your browser.
3. Now log back into TigerWeb, then click on the green ball in the Quick Launch area that says "Self Service Banner".
4. You should next click on the green bar that says "Log into Self Service Banner."
- If you've already reset your access PIN successfully, you should now get straight into Self Service without being asked for a PIN.
- However, if you're asked to reset your "old PIN," that means you still need to set up your personal access PIN.
For help, please go to this article in our Student Tech Support site: Logging into Self Service
Comments and Suggestions (0)