Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 27
Answered By: Amy Campbell
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 27
From the Chattanooga State home page (www.chattanoogastate.edu):
- Click on myChattState at top right, and in the dropdown list, select Course Schedules.
- Click on the blue bar in the middle that says "View Dynamic Schedule".
- Select the correct term from the dropdown list, then click Submit. (Note: "TCAT" is only for programs at the Tennessee College of Applied Technology.)
- Select the Subject from the dropdown list.
To select more than one subject, hold down the CTRL key and click on each subject you want.
To select ALL subjects, click on the first subject, hold down the SHIFT key, scroll to the end of the subject list, and click on the last subject so all subjects are highlighted.
- If you know it, enter the Course Number, such as 2010 or 1530.
- You can also narrow the search by campus location, days of the week, etc.
- From the list of courses displayed, click on a course name link to see how many students are currently registered in that class and how many spots remain.
Comments and Suggestions (0)
Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.