Answered By: Andrew James Catalano
Last Updated: Sep 23, 2019     Views: 1059

If you are a current student OR if you are an applicant and you wish to change your major/program, you must complete a Change of Major form.
Completed forms with advisor signature may be:

NOTE: If you have already submitted an application for the upcoming semester but no longer wish to pursue the major or program on your application, do NOT submit a new application, since it will probably be deleted. Instead, ask for an an advisor in your new major to assist you with a Change of Major form.

Comments and Suggestions (1)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.
  1. I applied for TCAT and want to change to credit devision. I applied for the surgical tech program. Who would my advisor be? I will need their signature to change programs. Thanks in advance.
    by Stephanie on Mar 07, 2021.

Related Topics

Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

Your Question
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.