Answered By: Andrew James Catalano Last Updated: Feb 05, 2019 Views: 8
It's usually an easy process to add an eLearn calendar to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
Do this on the computer that has Outlook.
- Log into eLearn and go to your course.
- Go to the Calendar (in the Tools tab) and click on Settings.
- Click to check the box for Enable Calendar Feeds, then click Save.
- Next to Settings you should now see a button for Subscribe.
- Click Subscribe and you'll get a box with the URL (web address) for the calendar, like the one below.
- Now click Download, and in the pop-up box select Open with... Microsoft Outlook.
- Click OK, and Outlook should open and automatically add the calendar.
If this doesn't work or if you want to add your eLearn calendar to a different calendar program, you can copy the URL, then add it manually to your calendar app, usually through File > Account Settings.
Double-check the calendar in eLearn periodically to be sure Outlook (or your other calendar program) is updating with new events.
Comments and Suggestions (0)