Answered By: Andrew James Catalano
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2019     Views: 108

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the term on an application that has already been submitted. Even the Admissions office cannot change the term for you.

  • To change the semester you wish to begin classes (Example: from Credit Spring 2020 to Credit Summer 2020), you need to submit a new application with the correct term. 
    To create a new application, log into your application account on the Returning Users login page with the same personal email address you used before and begin a new application. After you enter your Social Security number in the form, the system should find your account and fill in a lot of the information you entered before, so you may be able to skip certain sections--but be sure to verify that the information is complete and correct! You can save the application at any point to return to it later, but be sure to Submit it when you're done.
  • To change from TCAT to Credit in the same semester (Example: from TCAT Fall 2020 to Credit Fall 2020), you need to submit a Change of Major form. For more information on changing your major, please see FAQ #237211.

Comments and Suggestions (0)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.

    Related Topics

    Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

    Your Question
    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.