Answered By: Amy Campbell
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2020     Views: 3607

First decide if you need an official transcript (such as to send to another college) or if an unofficial transcript will do.

Official Transcript: The form to request an official transcript can be accessed through the Chattanooga State main website.

1.  Go to

2.  In the menu bar, click on Admissions.

3.  On the left side of the page, under the topic Admission Information click on Admissions & Records Forms.

4.  Scroll down and click on the words “Transcript Request”.

5.  Print out the form, fill it in and sign it, and mail or fax it to the address at the top of the form (or bring it to the college in person).

If you'd like to speak to someone in Admissions and Records about the urgency of your requests, their phone number is 423-697-4401.

Unoffical Transcript: If the transcript does not need to be official, unofficial student transcripts may be accessed from within TigerWeb by clicking on the green circle that says "Self Service Banner" in the Quick Launch area, then clicking the gold bar that says "Log into Self Service Banner". If you haven't logged in for a while, you may be asked to reset your access PIN. For help with resetting your PIN, please go to Logging in to TigerWeb Self Service
PLEASE NOTE: If the last time you took classes here was prior to Fall 2007, your transcripts will NOT be available in TigerWeb and you will need to submit the Official Transcript form described above.

If you need assistance logging into TigerWeb or have other technology issues, please call Student Tech Support at 423-697-5595.

Comments and Suggestions (0)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.

    Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

    Your Question
    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.


    For a specific personal response from Student Tech Support, please submit a Help Request instead.