Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 65
Here are some suggestions that may help:
- If you are a part-time (adjunct) instructor but are not teaching during the current semester, your access may have been turned off. You can ask your department head to restore your access.
- Try resetting your login password with the TigerID Wizard (located on the TigerWeb login page).
- Type in all information each time. Don't allow "auto-fill", which may include spaces.
- Restart your computer. This helps clear the memory and allows system updates to be installed.
- Make sure you're on a secure (passworded) wifi. Logins often fail if the network or the device isn't secure.
If you still need assistance, please call IT help for faculty and staff at 423-697-3375.
Comments and Suggestions (0)