Answered By: Andrew James Catalano Last Updated: Oct 28, 2020 Views: 17
Recent applicants to the college can check their financial aid status and application status with the Application Status Check form. Information on this form is in this FAQ:
For all students, these are the basic steps to access your Financial Aid information:
- Log into TigerWeb (with TigerID and password).
- Go into Self Service Banner. (No login required, but may need to change old PIN).
- From the Main Menu page, click on the Financial Aid link or tab.
- Click on the Financial Aid Status link.
- Enter the aid year (based on the academic year you will attend).
For all students, we recommend reading the Financial Aid Handbook, which is available from the ChattState home page (www.chattanoogastate.edu) by clicking Financial, then Financial Aid, then Financial Aid Handbook. This handbook contains useful information on applying for scholarships and grants, accepting awards, authorizing Title IV fees, and taking care of other financial aid requirements.
Comments and Suggestions (0)