Answered By: Andrew James Catalano Last Updated: Jan 28, 2021 Views: 9
Instructions for Students:
1. To request an appointment with a tutor please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last name
- A number
- The subject you are requesting help with
- Any specific material you may be requesting help with
- You may request a specific tutor if there are more than one per subject
2. Download Zoom and create a profile if you have not already. If you have any issues with Zoom please let the tutor know ahead of time and someone will try to help you as best as they can.
3. Your tutor will send you an email with the invite to the Zoom meeting 2-5 minutes before your scheduled meeting time. Click on the link and follow the on-screen prompts to open the meeting.
4. Please send a new email for each tutoring appointment request.
5. If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason please email as soon as possible to ensure that all students have the opportunity for a time slot.
Reminder: We can only tutor you if you follow these instructions, which include emailing from your Chatt State email, and following the introductory email instructions above. We all have been in your position and can offer valuable tips on various strategies for success. If you are considering making an appointment, keep in mind that the sooner you schedule, the better! It is much easier to help keep you on track rather than catching you up when already behind!
Comments and Suggestions (0)
Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here: