Answered By: Brad McCormick
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2016     Views: 311

Many students work on campus through the Federal Work Study program administered by the Financial Aid office. To participate in the program, a student must complete the FAFSA and be awarded Federal Work Study as part of their financial aid award package. This is a need-based program that allows eligible students to earn part of their educational expenses by working part-time at Chattanooga State. Check out Financial Aid's Student Employment webpage for more details.

There are also other work opportunities for students on campus, including through Academic Service Scholarships and part-time employment as a student assistant in the campus library.

Looking for work off campus? The Job Placement and Cooperative Education office provides job assistance for both students and alumni seeking part-time work while attending classes or full-time work upon graduation. Learn more at the Career Services webpage for Job Placement.

Comments and Suggestions (0)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.

    Related Topics

    Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

    Your Question
    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.