Answered By: Brad McCormick
Last Updated: Jan 02, 2018     Views: 325

Applicants for first-time admission or readmission must choose a major when applying to the college.
To receive financial aid, students must declare a major.
For advice on selecting a major: or call 423-697-4421
All programs available at Chatt State:

A "Change of Major or Program" form may be submitted before the end of the second week of classes to be effective in the current semester. Changes submitted after that period will be effective the next semester. The Change of Major or Program form can be found on this page:

Comments and Suggestions (0)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.

    Related Topics

    Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

    Your Question
    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.