Answered By: Brad McCormick
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2016     Views: 77

Official transcripts from each institution a student attended are evaluated in the Admissions Office for equivalent courses and transfer eligibility.

Re-evaluation may be requested, if you feel a course should have transferred. To request a re-evaluation, submit   the re-evaluation form, a course description, and course syllabus for each course in question to the Enrollment Services Center.

Credits from non-regionally accredited institutions must be appealed for transfer on an individual basis by department or validated by departmental examination. Appeal forms are available in the Enrollment Services Center.

International students must provide a certified English translation of all high school and post-secondary school transcripts.

Comments and Suggestions (0)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.

    Related Topics

    Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

    Your Question
    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.