Answered By: Brad McCormick
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2016     Views: 70

Students who have been suspended or expelled from another institution and wish to gain admission to Chattanooga State must contact the Judicial Affairs Office.  The Judicial Committee will meet with the student to hear his or her case and then will make a recommendation. 

For more information, visit the Chattanooga State Judicial Affairs website

Comments and Suggestions (0)

Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.

    Related Topics

    Didn't find your answer? Submit a New Question here:

    Your Question
    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.