Answered By: Andrew James Catalano Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 3562
Answered By: Andrew James Catalano
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 3562
To see your class schedule:
- Log into Tigerweb at tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu.
- Under Quick Launch, click on the green ball for Self Service Banner.
- Click on the gold bar that says "Log into Self Service Banner."
- On the Main Menu of Self Service, click Student.
- Click Registration.
- Select the information you want to see:
• Week at a Glance (calendar view; select a week when all your classes will have started)
• Student Detail Schedule (full information on each class)
• Concise Student Schedule (one line per class; good to take to the bookstore!)
- If asked to Select a Term, choose a semester and year, then click Submit.
• Choose "TCAT Term" if you're a Tennessee College of Applied Technology student.
• Choose "Credit Term" if you're a regular ChattState credit student.
You should be able to print your schedule by using the browser's Print function (usually File > Print, or on a Windows computer, press Ctrl and P at the same time).
Comments and Suggestions (0)
Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.