Answered By: Andrew James Catalano Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 405
Information about payment can be found on the Tuition and Fees web page.
After you have registered for your courses, you may pay for your tuition and fees either...
- In person: Go to the Bursar's Office on the first floor of the Student Center, or
- Online: Pay in the Self Service area of TigerWeb.
- Go to tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu.
- Login with your TigerID and Password.
- Click to enter TigerWeb Self-Service.
- Click "Log into Self Service Banner".
- Click "Pay My Fees".
- Click "Continue" to be directed to our secure payment site.
NOTE: If you are asked to log in again, this means your browser has gotten confused. Try a different browser, or else log out of TigerWeb, clear your browser cache, and try again.
- Choose your payment method.
- Click "Make payment".
Please note that tuition and fees for the upcoming Fall term usually will not appear in your account until mid-July.
To keep from being dropped from any classes, tuition and fees must be paid or deferred payment arrangements must be complete before the deadline, including any amount that financial aid does not cover. To avoid being removed from your registered classes, please make sure you do not owe anything! To check, log into TigerWeb, go to TigerWeb Self-Service, go to the Student tab, and check your Student Account. Note: The upcoming Fall term will not appear in the Select Term dropdown until mid-July.
If you have Financial Aid questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments and Suggestions (0)