Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Mar 12, 2018 Views: 783
Using the Campus Printing System
Self-service printing is available from the computers in the library and the Health Science Center (HSC).
The printing cost per page is 5¢ for black & white and 25¢ for color.
All Chattanooga State students and employees already have a printing account, but the balance is $0.00 until money is added to the account. Only debit or credit cards may be used to add money to a printing account. Please note that any unused balance in your printing account is non-refundable when you leave the college.
(If you wish to use cash, you may choose to print your job at the campus Print Services Center.)
Add Money to Your PaperCut (PawPrint) Printing Account
- Look for the box above in the top right corner of the computer screen.
(If the box isn't there, look in the bottom taskbar for this symbol and click on it.)
- Click on “Details...” and log in with your TigerID and password.
- Select “Add Credit”.
- Select the Amount to Add and click on the “Add Value” button.
- Complete the form to add money to your account.
How to Print
- Open the document you wish to print.
- Select “Print”. (Make sure the selected printer is "papercut\Follow Me Printer".)
- In the pop-up box, enter your TigerID and password, then click “OK”.
- Go to any print release computer (in the library or in HSC) and enter your TigerID and password.
- Click print next to the individual job or select “Print All”.
- Logout and retrieve your print job(s).
Comments and Suggestions (0)