Answered By: Amy Campbell Last Updated: Apr 25, 2018 Views: 169
Answered By: Amy Campbell
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2018 Views: 169
To find your SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) Status:
- Log into TigerWeb at https://tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu with your TigerID username and password.
- Go to TigerWeb Self-Service through the link near the top of the page.
- Click the Financial Aid tab, then select Financial Aid Status.
- Choose the appropriate Aid Year (for example, for Fall 2018, select 2018-2019 Financial Aid Year) and click Submit.
- In the summary of financial aid information, you should see a sentence beginning with "Based on your academic transcript, the status of your academic progress is..." and the end of that sentence will tell you your current Academic Standing. If you click on the words "academic progress" you'll get additional details.
- Below that sentence, if you see "You have active messages," be sure to click on "messages"!
For more information about SAP and keeping your financial aid:
Comments and Suggestions (0)
Please note: Comments do not appear until they have been read by a staff member.